- About Us
- Our Services
The arrangements you make will reflect your exact wishes and desires. Pre-arranging your own service will help to ease the burden of your loved ones. It will also alleviate any questions, problems or differences, which can occur among family members.
Pre-payment will protect you from the rising cost of prices, and it will not be a financial burden on your loved ones. When you plan ahead you know that your wishes will be fulfilled.
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. If you have questions, feel free to contact us at your convenience.
1. Prevents emotianal over spending. For example, a spouse cannot pay burial expenses with reason and normal caution when they have to make last minute arrangements under emotional stress.
2. Means selecting your family plot well in advance. This assures a greater choice of selections, rather than being forced into choosing among a limited selection.
3. Brings security and peace-of-mind to every member of your family. Once a decision is made in this matter, you have the comfort of knowing that all the details have been taken care of - once and for all.
4. Assures that surviving spouses will not be forced to pay for final expenses. Insurance statistics show that too often the surviving spouse is forced to pay off final expenses because pre-arrangement plans were not made
5. Protects your estate againts inflation. When you buy your family plot today, you pay a fixed price that will never change in the many years ahead.
6. Is of particular importance to families who can least afford burial expenses. Under pre-arrangement, the need to raise funds or to borrow money for final expenses has been eliminated. Instead, pre-arrangements can be made in smaller monthly amounts, affordable within the household budget.